Closing

(Phoenix Spirit animal symbolism & meaning 2022)

 I shed a lot of tears, but I managed to get through it and now I'm earning money on my own from my own effort. My father is a very innovative and amazing man who tried numerous methods to stand upright once more. And I still Idolise him till this moment of all the work and sacrifice he made; I wouldn’t be who Iam today If he didn’t teach me these life lessons. I’m a Phoenix child thanks to him. if I were to compare my life to a train, then it had many roller coasters, but I can now claim that I have finally arrived to a calm train track. And I’m still going.  


Crystal (2022) Phoenix Spirit animal symbolism & meaningAZ animals . AZ animals . Available at: https://a-z-animals.com/blog/phoenix-spirit-animal-symbolism-meaning/. 

Comments